Care & Maintenance
Some Helpful Tips and Tricks to Extend the Life and Pleasure of Your Investment.
To clean glass, both inside and out, we suggest that you use any commercial glass cleaner or mild dish soap and lukewarm water. When finished, rinse with clear water and wipe dry with a soft cloth. If you use a squeegee, please make sure there aren’t any metal edges as this will permanently damage the Simply Clean surface and scratch the glass.
Vinyl windows are the best choice. They are easy to clean and NEVER need painting. The colour is part of the vinyl!
Periodic cleaning with a mild solution is all that is needed to keep your investment looking its best. Just wipe with a damp cloth and a mild dish soap and water solution, wipe dry with a clean dry towel and you’re done! Remember not to use any type of chemicals or abrasives as this will scratch and discolour the surface.
Condensation on inside window surfaces of an insulating unit is not an indication that the glass or insulating unit is defective. Under the right set of conditions it is possible to get condensation.
- Inside window surface temperature falls below the dew-point temperature of the room.
- Poor air circulation within the home
- Room heating arrangements
- Open your windows as much as possible to allow the humidity to escape or purchase a dehumidifier, which greatly reduces the humidity inside a home.
- Vent clothes dryers, gas burners, etc. to the outdoors.
- Use kitchen and bathroom exhaust fans.
- Air out the kitchen, bathroom and laundry room during and after use by opening a window for a few minutes.
If you are experiencing a problem with your Enersave product, please refer to our Enersave Warranty or Contact Us.