Window Wise Windows
What makes a Window Wise window?
Rapid advances in window technology have created a market made up of hundreds of window manufacturers resulting in vast differences in window quality.
How do you know you’re getting the best windows available?
All approved Window Wise windows have been tested and exceed building code standards for air infiltration, water leakage and strength, and will provide you with energy saving benefits for years to come.
Criteria of a Window Wise Window
- High quality, thermally efficient frame and sash
components manufactured under specified
- High efficiency, Low-E coated, sealed glazing
units filled with inert gas
- Sealed units made with warm edge spacers
- State-of-the-art weatherstripping
- Windows are forced-entry rated
- Windows are tested according to
CSA A440 specification. Test results
must meet or exceed Window Wise minimum requirements for:
a) air infiltration
b) water penetration
c) strength (wind load)
- Light enters freely through Low-E glass
The Low-E Window
- In the summer, heat reflective windows lower a/c costs
- In the winter, retain interior heat and dramatically lower energy costs
© Copyright 2015 Window Wise – A registered program of the Siding and Window Dealers Association of Canada